FOX News

Friday, November 14, 2014

Mom, Share Your Life WIth Me......

November 16
Tell the full names, birthdays, and birthplaces of your children.

John Burton Boehler, June 18, 1954
Barbara June Boehler, August 4, 1955
Bryce Conrad Boehler, November 13, 1962
Michael Shawn Boehler, January 18, 1965
Scott Allen Boehler, June 25, 1970

All born in Alma, Nebraska

November 17
Tell about the day I was born.
I went to the hospital with pains. Connie took me early in the morning and he went back home and worked in the fields.

November 18
How did you choose your name?
John and Burton were your uncles. John Boehler and Burton Karlson

November 19
What other names did you consider for me?
Conrad Joseph after your great grandfather, Conrad and your dad. Joseph after your grandfather.

November 20
Who was the President when I was born?
Dwight David Eisenhauer

November 21
There is a picture when I was 5 days old. Prettiest baby I have ever seen!! HAHA

November 22
What were you doing when John F. Kennedy was assassinated?
I was home and you and Barb came home from school and told me about it. I hadn't heard about it before that.

November 23
What was the address of my first childhood home?
John Boehler
RR #!
Orleans, Nebraska

November 24
What do you remember most about my first month of life?
My mom came and stayed with us after you were born to help me.

November 25
What were my other childhood addresses?
The only address you had was Route#1, Orleans. We lived on the farm.

November 26
Share your favorite funny story of me as a child.
(Left blank which means I wasn't very funny at all)

November 27
Share a fovite Thanksgiving memory.
Getting together every year with everyone(family)


No comments: