FOX News

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Jake Gdowski-Colorado State

Heard from Jake yesterday. Thought I would pass on a few of his comments. Sounds like things are going well.

"Yes I did get to suit up for a trip down to Invesco and it was a great experience. Having the fans
and students divided like that and then playing in that big of stadium was awesome. My workouts
are going very well, I'm the strongest freshmen of the group and the strength coach really likes me.
We do a lot of explosive movements and a ton of pull-up type movements. School is going really
good so far. My classes almost seem too easy but then again I haven't really taken an actual test
yet. They make us get in 8 hours of study table a week. Overall the team moral is good and we're looking
forward to Cal. Coach Lubick is happy that we have an offense that can move the ball and a defense that
can make plays, just need to work on our special teams so hopefully we keep getting better."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you talk to him over the phone or how?

Johnny Boehler said...

He e-mailed me. He thinks I am the real Denny Crane.