FOX News

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Holy Blowout Batman!!!!!

In Women's Hockey news:
I didn't think I would ever write about women's hockey but........I hope you have already seen this but if not here you go. There were so many crazy numbers from the 2010 winter Olympic qualifying match between Slovakia and Bulgaria. So we are going to play BINGO. Be sure to call out when you get a BINGO. First one is B-0: B is for Bulgaria and 0 is how many shots on goal they had. Next is O-139. O is for Oh my goodness! and 139 is how many shots on goal Slovakia had. Next is N-44. N is for secoNds and 44 is how often Slovakia scored. A goal every 44 seconds! I know, I really streached for that N. Next is I-41-0. I is for Italy and 41-0 is the score of the Italy vs. Bulgaria game earlier in the qualifying. They also lost to Croatia 30-1. Total score from all of Bulgaria's games were 192-1. Next is G-82. G is for goals and 82 is the number of goals Slovakia scored. Yes, the final score was 82-0! Strangly this isn't the biggest blowout in women's hockey. Back in 1998 South Korea defeated Thailand 92-0. By now someone has to have BINGO, please speak up and claim your prize.

2 comments:

Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

This comment isn't relevant to Hockey, but I just wanted to see if you were still blogging. You left a comment on my blog entry of two years ago concerning Sara Low. I've remembered her again this year.

All the best.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Actually, I meant this for The Toddler.

Pardon.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *