FOX News

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Galleries

I wanted to introduce you to my gallery section at Collegefootballtopten.com. I have a Collegefootballtopten.com gallery at Flickr, and there is a link at my site. I have just a few pics, but I am looking to add more. Anyone that has pics of a game that you attended can send me the pic in an email (info@collegefootballtopten.com) and I might include it in the gallery. Another way to get your pic in the gallery is to take a pic of yourself wearing Collegefootballtopten.com gear.

Another gallery I have up at Flickr is one in which the famous Bob Lilly signed copies of his new book at our store in Fort Worth, TX. You can check it out as well.

It looks like the Cornhuskers have pulled things together winning four out of their last five games. With a win over Colorado next week, the Huskers can secure second in the Big 12 North. They would be 8-4 with that win and probably wish they could get that Virginia Tech game back. And, by the way, Nebraska took the number 2 team in the country to overtime in Lubbock. Not bad. I think Bo Pelini has done a great job in his first year. It's tough enough for anyone to stop these Big 12 offenses, much less a team who has a new coach. I know that you Husker fans are happy with the results. Good things are coming for Nebraska.

No comments: