FOX News

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Revved up again!

After spending a wonderful week in Sweden with my family, it is time to blog again. In Sweden, we met family on my mom's dad side. It was a very interesting, educational, and rewarding trip. The family in Sweden went above and beyond in showing us a great time. We are very fortunate to have had this experience.

Everybody is skinny in Sweden. They eat a lot but they exercise a lot and they eat the right things.



I did have one night in Sweden where the skoaling got carried away. Just one night.



This is Father's Day and a special time for myself. My dad was the greatest dad ever and I miss him a bunch. Not a day goes by that I need his help or have a question for him. He is watching over us. Also my daughters were home to celebrate Father's Day with me. We had a very fun and memorable time. I am blessed with three great daughters.

Now on to less important things........

Mother Nature was not kind to the US Open Golf Championship. The rest of the final round is tomorrow and its too bad we have to work. Has to be bad for the ratings. Tiger will be in the mix but he has too many strokes to make up. Look for Lucas Glover to be the US Champ.

Things are bad in Washington for a number of reasons but the Washington Nationals aren't helping things with the worst record in baseball. I see they won three games in a row this week though.

The Nascar race today was a mess. I don't like road courses or restrictor plate races when it comes to the fantasy league. Kasey Kahne won today with Tony Stewart second.

No comments: