FOX News

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Samuel David Baltensperger speaks for the final time before the game!


"Hey YOU! Quit staring at me you moron and listen! Oh you don't think a baby can talk. Well listen to this!! Nebraskers offense is healfy! Helu is healfy. Lee is healfy. The offensith line is healfy. The catchers are ready to block. Nebrasker will have at least four touchdowns. They will rock and roll. It will be sweet. You can yell Suuuuhhh! all you want, but me, I'll be yelling Heluuuuuuuu! You won't catch on until next year to yell Heluuuuuu! Your a little slow moron. Hey you give me back my sucker!! Tank you! Anyway Nebrasker 34 and those other guys 14. The offensith will be the heroes this time! Now let me go back to sleep!"

5 comments:

Kim said...

Hahaha Love it!

Anonymous said...

I give a class on FOREX (Foreign Exchange) and would like to start giving it over the web. How should I go about advertising for free on the internet?
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://gsm.singlaji.com/forum/member.php?u=9102]unlock iphone[/url]

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Johnny Boehler said...

Thanks anonymous!! Greatly appreciated!

Anonymous said...

buy facebook likes
facebook likes

http://www.cdapress.com/news/business/article_980d4e52-05d9-5306-8166-02a2f912df2a.html http://www.astronomylive.com/content/eye-safety-during-solar-eclipse
1000 facebook likes get facebook likes 1000 facebook likes
mmk, so my antivirus expires in march and i'm thinking about switching....i currently have trend micro internet security, because it came with my laptop last christmas, however i'm considering going back to norton, because i had them for like 7 years on my old computer and had very few problems...it blocked alot of crap from my computer too lol. i know that trend micro has blocked some stuff too but it updates constantly and it drives me a little crazy lol. i absolutely refuse to get mcafee, i hate mcafee. its a piece of crap not worth my money, so many people that i know who had it and had trouble with it eithor just glitches or letting crap in other antivirus programs wouldn't have. and they didnt have their settings turned down low...i dont trust the free antiviruses eithor [avg, avast, avira, etc] because i just dont feel safe with them...i've heard kaspersy is pretty good, but what is in your opinion the best [thats not eithor mcafee or one of the free ones? lol] thank you!!

buy facebook likes get facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]buy facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes