FOX News

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Adrian Fiala wll be missed on game day!

I really like Adrian Fiala and his frank way as a color commentator. Don't get me wrong I like Greg Sharpe, Matt Davison, and Lane Grindle also. But Fiala always added that experience factor as a former player and the Nebraska way. His presence was invaluable. I enjoyed the Davison and Fiala views to the game. It was a good matchup. This is one Husker fan that will miss that. It won't be the same listening to the Red-White game and the games this fall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the sort of guy who enjoys to seek brand-new things. Right now I'm constructing my own photovoltaic panels. I'm making it all by myself without the help of my staff. I'm using the internet as the only path to acheive that. I stumbled upon a really amazing website which explains how to create photovoltaic panels and wind generators. The internet site explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

I'm not really sure about how precise the data given there is. If some people over here who had xp with these works can have a look and give your feedback in the site it will be grand and I would really treasure it, cauze I truly lav solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. You guys rock.