FOX News

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Here's what I think?


My name is Kimmie Suuhh! I have been asked to give a guest commentary now and then! Well with the Red-White game evolving this weekend, it would be a great chance for NU to have a big win!! I mean essentially it should be a good game but the Huskers should win!!

What's the deal with the peso. I think it just helps NU get the right players in the game without substituting so much. The other teams are being d-bags and just don't let us substitute properly and the referees don't help things so we will just show them by making the peso our base defense.

I think when the running back sits behind the center and runs the ball like Rex Burkhead did last year we should call that the EURO. I just don't understand calling it the Wildcat. Euro is more dynamic and sounds fluid like my coffee in this pot!

What are we going to do this year without yelling Suuuuuhhhhh!! I just can't come up with anything except Heluuuuuu!! What do you all suggest?

That's what I think. What do you think???

2 comments:

Kim said...

this is a bad, bad deal!

Johnny Boehler said...

This is awesome!! Here's what I think! What do you think! That's the words that need to go with all the guest appearances. What are you doing up at 4:49 am?