FOX News

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A guess at the new Big 10 alignment!

Here is my guess at the Big 10 alignment that is to be announced tomorrow. I guess I am just doing this for fun because its all a guess.

For fun we will call the divisions the White and Black divisions!

White
Iowa
Nebraska
Minnesota
Penn St.
Northwestern
Illinois

Black
Indiana
Purdue
Michigan St.
Michigan
Ohio State
Wisconsin

This writer feels the divisions would be pretty equal. You would keep the Michigan St.-Michigan rivalry which they won't give up. You would keep the Iowa-Minnesota game annually. The Michigan-Ohio St. rivalry would be guaranteed an annual game. Indian-Purdue is somewhat of a regional game. Penn St-Nebraska would be huge each year.

Tomorrow we find out! Should be interesting.

1 comment:

Todd said...

I thought they could do an East and a West, but I hadn't really studied it. The Big 10 (11. . . soon to be 12) will have to do something to create their championship game!