FOX News

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Five years ago today!


Just five years ago today, my dad was rushed to Bryan Hospital as his health was deteriorating. Dad was my best friend. He died a week later but he did have the chance for family and friends to visit him that last week. We miss him!!


Also that same day we had a house fire that was described by the Holdrege Fire Department as "one of the hottest in years." We were out of our house for about six months while it was repaired. With everything going on with dad, it just wasn't a big deal at that time or even today.


September 27, 2006 was a very memorable day for our family. Dad is now in a better place but I miss him each and every day.

1 comment:

Jessica W said...

I can not believe it is has been that long! I miss him so much and I think he would be so proud of his family these past 5 years!