FOX News

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Matt Hill to Hong Kong!

Just received news that Matt Hill is headed to Hong Kong to play basketball. The former Lincoln Southeast star and Texas Longhorn is getting his first stint with pro basketball. Hopefully we will have more details soon.

Ricky Thenarse is going back to his high school at L.A. Jordon High School to coach his former team. Thenarse was a star running back for L.A. Jordon High School. We wish him well.

Chicago Whitney Young forward Jermaine Morgan may be headed to Nebraska. He had agreed to play at Colorado St. Rules say if a coach transfers they can switch schools also with no penalty.

Dick Clark died today. He was an icon quite a few years ago and I always tried to watch "American Bandstand" when I was a kid. I wished they showed reruns of that show. I am sure I would laugh a lot watching it today but I would like the chance to do so. I wished they hadn't have had Dick Clark on the New Year's show after he had his stroke. He was too good for that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you heard an update or have any information if Jermaine Morgan is going to get out of his LOI with Colorado State and join Nebraska?