FOX News

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Mom Share Your Life With Us.....

January 14
Name the towns you lived in before you were 20?
I lived on a farm and the address was Funk. I lived in Holdrege, Nebraska and in Nashville, Tennessee.

January 15
Name the childhood address you remember.
Funk, Nebraska

January 16
Tell a fond memory of your Grandpa.
I never knew any of my grandpas. One lived in Sweden and the other one died before I was born.

January 17
Tell a fond memory of your Grandma.
The only grandma I knew was Grandma Mary Christina Norman. She lived in Funk and would love to go visit her. She made the best homemade wine at Christmas.

January 18
Tell about a favorite Aunt.
I had a couple of favorite aunts. Mom's sister, Judith Gainforth and Anna Ryan. Leaf Norman and Elaine Norman were married to Mom's brothers.

January 19
Tell about a favorite Uncle.
The favorite uncle would be Melvin Norman. We also had a good time with Carl Norman. He had long hair and he would let us style it.

January 20
Did any relatives ever live with you?
Grandma Norman lived with us. She took turns with Aunt Anna Ryan and us. She had Alzheimers and needed care.

January 21
Relat an experience or memory of a cousin.
My cousin Patty Norman Lane lived with my Aunt and Uncle. She would come over and stay with me.

No comments: