FOX News

Monday, February 17, 2014

Nebraska moves up to #62 in Pomeroy ratings!

What a win! Nebraska hadn't beat a Top 10 team in 17 years on the opponents court. They actually did it in great form and it wasn't a fluke. Nebraska is now 6-6 in the Big 10 and in 6th place. They have two home games coming up that they SHOULD win. Penn St. and Purdue. Let's see what kind of team they are and if they have that killer instinct.

MOM Share Your Life With me.............

February 13
Tell about a special valentine you once gave.
I don't remember any special valentine. We always gave Valentines' at the country school, District 11.

February 14
Tell about a special valentine you once received.
The special valentine was from Paul Wendell who I was engaged to.

February 15
Tell about your first date.
First date with Bill Rydlund and went out with Jim and Erlene Gessford.

February 16
Tell about your first kiss.
I don't remember my first kiss.

February 17
Tell about your first TV shows.
Ed Sullivan Variety Show

February 18
Tell about family reunions in your childhood.
We always got together with the Norman's, Mom's side of the family. We always had a good time at Grandma Norman's in Funk.

February 19
What do you remember as your favorite subject in school?
I liked shorthand and typing class.

February 20
What do you remember as your least favorite school subject?
My least favorite was Geometry.

February 21
What is the biggest problem you remember having in Grade School?
My biggest problem was when I got rheumatic fever in the 8th grade and had to take the 8th grade over.

February 22
What is the biggest problem you remember have in Jr. High school?
I went to Axtell in my 8th grade but don't remember having any problems. I rode the bus and my bus driver was Lester Anderberg. He made us sit still.

No comments: