FOX News

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Mom, share your life with me....

March 9
What was your favorite radio program?
We listened to the radio with dad. I don't remember any favorite programs.

March 10
What was your favorite movie as a youth? Why?
Gone With The Wind

March 11
Did kids ever tease you? About what?
I don't remember being teased about anything.

March 12
Tell of a difficult essay or term paper assignment.
I don't remember a certain one, but I know there was a lot of them.

March 13
Tell aabout your first smoke.
I think the first one was probably with my cousin, Patty Norman. We took one from dad.

March 14
Do you remember your first pizza?
We didn't have pizza when I was growing up. I think I didn't have pizza until out of high school.

March 15
If you went to college, tell which college you chose and why.
I didn't go to college when I worked at Brewster Hospital. Eight of us went to Mary Lanningin Hastings took lessons and became a L.P.N.

March 16
Tell your major and how you chose it.
I didn't receive a major. I idn't attend college.

March 17
Did people wear green on St. Patrick's Day?
Not that I can remember

March 18
Do you have any memories of St. Patrick's Day as a youth?
We didn't really celebrate St. Patrick's Day.

March 19
If you ever hitch hiked, explain.
I don't think I ever did hitch-hike.

March 20
What do you remember as your favorite time of year?
Christmas time. With all the presents and getting together with Grandma Norman and other relatives

March 21
Describe some household chores you had as a child.
Milk cows. Feed chickens and gather eggs. Feed pigs and horses.

March 22
Describe some outside chores.
We had to hand milk the cows. We also had to pick corn cobs from the pig pen to burn in the stove.

March 23
Which chore did you dislike the most?
Getting corn cobs out of the pig pens.

March 24
What bones have you broken and how?
I've never had a broken bone.

March 25
Did you ever need stitches?
My brother was driving his car and I was sitting on the fender. He had the side of the engine open and I slipped and got my thigh in the fan. Had to have stitches.

March 26
Do you have any other good stories about being injured?
I've never had a broken bone or any other stitches.

No comments: