FOX News

Sunday, August 03, 2014

Mom, Share Your Life With Me..........

July 31
Tell a memory rifing on a ferry, bus, train, or plane.
Never did.

August 1
If you were to return to your youth, what would you do differently.
Not a thing.

August 2
Describe your childhood home & neighborhood.
We lived on a farm north of Funk and had a nice farm. The nieghborhood was the Schneider families.

August 3
Tell about going to a summer camp.
Never went to a summer camp.

August 4
Tell of an experience climbing a mountain or big hill.
Don't think I ever climbed a mountain.

August 5
Tell a memory about having company at your house or of a family party.
The company we had was mom's family. My Aunt and Uncle John Ryan, Melvin Norman, Mom's brother and my grandmother Mary Norman.

August 6
Tell about board games and card games you played as a youth.
We didn't play board games.

August 7
Did your mom or dad have a favorite rmedy for what ailed you?
Go to bed and rest.

August 8
Share an experience about poison ivy or poison weed.
Never had poison ivy or poison weed.

August 9
What was your best talent.
Playing games at the country school.

August 10
Tell about a time when you got lost.
(Not answered)

August 11
Did you ever play in the sprinkler or hose.
(Not answered)

August 12
Tell about being stung by a bee or wasp.
I don't think I ever was stung by a bee or a wasp.

August 13
Did you have any favorite family songs that you sang together?
No.

August 14
Tell about your bedroom.
I shared my bedroom with my two sisters. We had a big bedroom upstairs in the East room out on the farm.

August 15
Share a memory of staying overnight with a friend.
I stayed a lot with my cousin in Funk, Patty Norman.

August 16
If you ever ran away from home, tell about it.
Never did.

August 17
Do you remember being really curious about something?
No.

August 18
Share your childhood experiences with roller skates.

August 19
Did you ever experience home sickness?
No.

August 20
Did you ever make a purchase that you later regretted?
No.

August 21
Share an early experience with make-up.
We never used make-up.

August 22
Tell about a favorite doll, teddy bear, or other stuffed toy.
My favorite doll was from my uncle, Melvin Norman. Its in the cedar chest in the basement.

August 23
Tell about another favorite toy.
My parents gave us a wagon which we loved to play with.

August 24
Did you have to abide by a curfew as a youth?
We lived in the country and never had a curfew.

August 25
If you ever had a hero, tell who. Tell why.
No.

August 26
Describe how you used the phone to call a friend.
We never did use the phone to call a friend.

August 27
Did you ever have a fire in your home or accidently catch something on fire?
Not that I know of.

August 28
Tell about going to the box socials or pot lucks.
we never went to any.

August 29
Tell about an incident when you were very angry with your mom or dad.
I can't remember being angry with Mom or Dad.

August 30
Tell about an incident when your mom or dad was very angry with you.
Dad got very angry with me because he couldn't find me in Holdrege when it was time to go home. When we got home, he spanked me.

August 31
Share a memory involving an outhouse.
We had an outhouse when we grew up.



No comments: