FOX News

Friday, September 11, 2015

Nebraska gets first win tomorrow!

Nebraska lost a heart breaker last weekend losing on a Hail Mary pass on the last play of the game. Usually a team improves quite a bit between the first and second games. So both teams will play better this week. We have a couple of key plays back in Michael Rose-Ivey and Jonathon Rose. This will help.

Nebraska's bright spots were their tackling last week and the receivers played well with no real dropped passes I can remember. I was disappointed in the offensive line and our running game. I think we have some ok backs but we have to open some holes for them.

How good is BYU? They are underdogs at home this week vs. No. 22 Boise St. I am a little surprised by BYU not being favored. Their freshman quarterback is really good so I don't think they will lose a lot with Hill out for the season.

Which leads to me think maybe NU isn't as good as we hoped. At least right now they aren't so please prove me wrong. I really like this staff and I think they will be good teachers and make us better.

So how will we do tomorrow? We will win.

Nebraska 35 South Alabama 17


No comments: