FOX News

Sunday, May 26, 2019

Lots of sports today!

I think it was 22 years ago I was at the Indianapolis 500. What an event. We did get rained out but we did get to watch all the days up to the race. Brother Bryce was a great host. After that we went to four NASCAR races and they were just as awesome!! The Indianapolis 500 has been huge with us older guys. I am not sure if the younger generation gets as fired up about this as I do.

Today Nebraska baseball plays for the Big10 Championship! Go Huskers! We can win this thing! Pitching will be huge! I think we will score some runs! What great fun this has been to watch! Very intense at times but very fun to watch! Around 4pm it starts. The winner of the Ohio St - Minnesota game will play the Huskers! Right now it is 0-0 in the 2nd inning!

Bart Starr passed away at 85. I rode in a plane with him once and also watched him get recognized at a Packers' game in Green Bay!  What great memories!

No comments: