FOX News

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Buffett and Gates go Back to School

NET 1 is televising the Buffet/Gates conference with the University of Nebraska students last year. The show is at 8 tonight!!

The Nebraska baseball team has lost 7 out of 9 games and the final three Big 12 series. They still aren't out of their slump. The Big 12 tournament is next.

Alex Gordon is batting .314 with 11 stolen bases, 8 HRs, 21 RBIs and 12 doubles. I hope he makes a stop in Omaha before he goes to KC. Speaking of KC, they are getting better but are still not winning. They lost today again to the Cardinals.

5 comments:

bhartz13 said...

Alex Gordon seems to be doing well. I don't know what is good for minor league, but that would be good for major leagues. I also hopes he stops in Omaha before KC.

Johnny Boehler said...

Don't you fill the crock full of water before you put the catfish in. At least when I ate it, it was sort of like mushy.

Johnny Boehler said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bhartz13 said...

I am sorry Michael. You are right, I have never tried Crockpot Catfish. I have tried John's baked lion testicles. They are very tasty.

Johnny Boehler said...

Yes they are delicious. Here is the recipe

Ingredients
lion's testicles
flour

dip testicle's in flour
eat raw
You can eat them anytime. Brad didn't know I didn't cook them but he ate 20 or 30 of them.

You can eat this with red wine if you so desire.