FOX News

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Free Agents!

Zac Taylor and Matt Herian are both headed to Tampa Bay to play football. Shortly after the draft was finished, they signed as free agents. Jon Gruden called Zac Taylor. Taylor should be a good fit as Gruden and Callahan coached together with the Oakland Raiders. Tampa Bay has Chris Simms and Jeff Garcia. Taylor may end up on the practice squad but this writer thinks he can be the 3rd team quarterback. Herian also hopes to make the team and we wish him well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just received a bluetooth headset and cannot get it to turn on. I have it charging and connected to the playstation. It shows that it is charging by flashing red but when I try to turn the power on nothing happens. How do I fix this? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

PS3 backwards compatibility to PS2 games gone for good...

Anonymous said...

A little off topic, Guys... I have a question. Yesterday I discovered this site:
[url=http://www.rivalspot.com]Rivalspot.com - Playstation tournaments[/url]
They say you can play online Nhl2k game tournaments on any console for cash... had anyone tried that before? Looks like a cool idea...
Are there any other sites where you can play sports games for real moneys? I Googled and found only Bringit.com and Worldgaming.com but it looks these guys don't specialize in sport gamez. Any suggestions?