FOX News

Monday, January 26, 2009

The Toddler comments on NU's recruits from Texas!


So far here is what I found.

Robinson is a running back for Euless Trinity High School. Euless was ranked number 1 in the nation by someone last year before losing in the playoffs. They have had a great program since I have been in Fort Worth (1996). I haven't found how many yards he had last year, but I am sure he will be a solid back. His 4.5 speed is decent, but maybe the Nebraska coaches can get it down a little bit. He knows how to win.

I don't know much about the other players. I think that Burkhead is just a good athlete who might be versatile. The other two are big tall linemen who need time in the weight room before we now how good they can be. These are only the players from North Texas. There is a middle linebacker from Ailene who looks pretty good, a corner back from San Antonio, an undersized DT from somewhere called Galena Park, and you have the quarterback.

Cody Green is the quarterback from Dayton, TX. He is 6-4, 220 and runs a 4.7 (needs to pick up some speed). He is a dual threat QB and is the # 7 ranked QB by Scout.com. He looks like he might be a keeper. He also has a 3.6 GPA (according to him, see scout.com). The Big Red Report did a story (interview?) about him earlier this month. We'll see.

Todd

--
Todd E. Jones
Get ready for Saturdays this fall!
www.collegefootballtopten.com

www.dfwfootball.net
All DFW. All Football

1 comment:

the toddler said...

Don't forget John, you've been tagged. See my post on me being tagged.