FOX News

Friday, November 28, 2014

Mom, Share Your Life With Me......

November 28
Tell about the Thanksgiving traditions of your youth. What foods were on your Thanksgiving table?

We had a big meal. Meat, potatoes, gravy, vegetables, salads and a lot of different pies.

November 29
Tell your all-time favorites:

Food-Everything
Book-Didn't read many books
Movie-Gone With The Wind

November 30
More Favorites;

TV Show-I Love Lucy

December 1
More Favorites

No answer

December 2
As a youth, who was your favorite movie star? Why?

No answer

December 3
Do you have another good piece of advice for me?

You are a wonderful person and I don't think I could give you any advice.

December 4
Were you ever in a life-threatening situation?

The only time is when I had Scott. (problems with her blood clotting)

December 5
Did you have a bad experience with a haircut or permanent?

I don't think I did. I can't remember who cut my hair. I think my mom did. We didn't get any permanents.

December 6
Tell about your favorite store to browse in as a child.

We lived in the country and never got to town very much. They had a store in Funk. A grocery store.

December 7
What did you like to look at there?

Liked to look at the good things to eat.

December 8
Do you have any knowledge of how your first name was chosen?

My first name was chosen, June, because I was born in June.

December 9
Do you have a Pearl Harbor Day memory?

I remember mom was on the telephone, party line, and Grandma Norman called mom and told her.

December 10
Tell about something you built, designed, or made as a youth.

I don't think I ever built anything.

December 11
Were you in a church or school Christmas or Holiday pageant?

We belonged to the Fridhem Lutheran Church in Funk. We used to be in the Sunday School Christmas program.


No comments: