FOX News

Sunday, February 01, 2009

I've Been Tagged Too

This is Kim. As you can see below, my dad John got tagged. Then he tagged Brad and me and Brad has already made an entry so I will now tell 7 things about myself:

1. Finding new music is one of my favorite things to do. I love searching iTunes and youtube to find new songs. I especially like songs that are acoustic, have nice lyrics, and are easy to sing to. Most people don't like the music I love because they say it is boring, depressing, and puts them to sleep. But it's those kind of songs that keep me awake when I am driving because they are so fun to belt out!

2. I have been very blessed with my family. I have great parents who do anything for me and are always there for me. I talk to both my mom and my dad John at least once a day. I also have two great sisters, Sarah and Jessica, who I share a special bond with. We are very close and I know we always will be.

3. I have also been blessed with amazing friends. From the time I was really little, I have always had a group of friends that share my values and my sense of humor. I still have most of the same friends that I had in high school, and have gained more in college. Being in my sorority Delta Gamma has been an experience like no other and I know I will be lifelong friends with many of them.

4. I work in the Nebraska football office. If I told you all of what I did, I would have to kill you. Not really, but that's fun to say. I have worked there for a year and a half and there definitely have been good times and bad times, but it will be an experience that I will never forget and be such a unique part of my life. I am currently working back with Coach Pelini's secretary so I get to do a lot of things for him. I also do a lot of work for the summer football camps.

5. I can't wait to find the guy I will marry. I sometimes fear I never will, because good guys seem to be very few and far between. People tell me that I am too picky, but that's only because I would never settle for less than the best person for me.

6. I am going to graduate in May and I have no idea what I am going to do when I am done. I am working at the football office until the end of June to help with camps, but after that, I need to find a big kid job. I sometimes search for jobs online and I have never found a single one that appeals to me, so that is probably going to be a problem.

7. A large portion of my time is spent either on Facebook, checking my email, or watching tv. I can't get enough of Facebook and I don't really know what I did before I had it. Right now the shows that I have to watch every week are: Desperate Housewives, Samantha Who, Kath & Kim, Grey's Anatomy, The Office, & Friday Night Lights.

And that is seven things you may or may not have known about me, and you may or may not care... :)

2 comments:

Johnny Boehler said...

Thanks for sharing that information. I am proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Terrific job Kimbers!