FOX News

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

NU goes to 6-5 in Big 12

NU won tonight 46-41. That is Nebraska style. That is a Moe Iba style win! Remember Moe and how NU fans got tired of him because they wanted more scoring. I just like wins!! I appreciate the great hustle and if we can slowly improve the overall talent each year, which will be a challenge, I am all for it.

Ade Dagunduro had 18 points. Almost half the points tonight. I have been thinking lately about the possibility of Ade playing in the NBA. Don't laugh. He has talent. But in the NBA he would need to be a guard and I am just not sure he can do that. But for his size, he is very good. He is the MVP for NU this year.

Nebraska is one of the nation's leaders in steals and turnover ratio. They hustle more than any team I have seen this year, they play controlled ball, and they are very focused on offense. This leads to very few turnovers and low scoring and a 6-5 record. Moe Iba is back at Nebraska.

Now if we can get Ryan Anderson, Steve Harley, and Paul Velander hitting threes again like they can around tournament time, we could go a long ways in Oklahoma City. If Brandon Richardson and Toney McCray can continue to improve, then who knows how far we can go............I'll bet Moe Iba is watching this team.

No comments: