FOX News

Sunday, April 06, 2014

Connecticut vs Kentucky!!?

Does that excite you?  A seven and eight seat makes the Final!!  Experts said that you would have a one in 10,000 chance to have hit the Final Four!  We had ninety in our fun pool and nobody has either team in the finals. Will this cause people to have less interest in the game tomorrow night. I say YES!  Parody is definitely in college basketball.

People ask me who my favorite NBA team is. Since there are no Huskers playing next year it will be the team that draft Doug McDermott. I like watching the players that play in the State of Nebraska. Mike McGee was from Omaha but went to Michigan to play but the Huskers have had Micki Moore, Tyronne Lue, Eric Strickland, Stuart Lantz, Eric Piatkowski. I always followed those teams and on yeah there was Tom Kropp from Kearney State, Now we will have a Doug McDermot playing for somebody.

I pick my NFL teams the same way. Where are the Huskers playing?  That's the teams I follow!

So I may watch the game tomorrow night or I may not. I will be chearing for Connecticut if I watch!

No comments: