FOX News

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Mom, Share Your Life With Me............

April 18
Tell about the best birthday present you ever received.
Mom and Dad had a present for us for our birthday. I don't remember the best present I received , they were all great presents.

April 19
Tell about any sports you played in Junior or Senior High.
I played volleyball in Holdrege High. I was pretty good.

April 20
Did you ever write something that you were really proud of?
No.

April 21
What is the best book you ever read as a child
I don't remember.

April 22
What is the biggest physical problem you had to deal with?
When I was 14 I had rheumatic fever. I got it in April and had to lay in bed. First time I was outside after coming home was on my birthday. I was in the hospital for a week.

April 23
Did you have any superstitions?
No.

April 24
Where were your best hide and seek places?
Behind the buildings on the farm.

April 25
Tell about the first time you were ever behind the wheel of a car.
I don't remember the first time. We lived on the farm and learned there.

April 26
Did you ever take anything that wasn't yours.
No.

April 27
What did you do with it? Did you get caught.
I don't remember taking anything.

April 28
Do you have a story about a big surprise?
No.

April 29
What childhood fear do you remember?
None.

April 30
Tell about a May day tradition.
We didn't do May Day.

May 1
What were May Baskets made of and what did they contain?
We didn't have any.


No comments: