FOX News

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Huskerhorsepower feels slimed!


"I have had it with him. He picks the same guys I had and now I have to change my whole team. I'm not stupid just kind of dumb. I am going to win this thing and I want that tooth really bad. Did you ever look at that loser's team. He has averaged 31st with his Group C driver in the last 10 races. He has Scott Riggs this week and slimed him. I'll take somebody else now. This week he uses up Earnhardt Jr. already and he is in 31st. How can that be. Well just look at him. Stay away!! I am from now on. I think I will stop drinking so I can focus this week on NASCAR. I am going out with the Orleans surprise on Saturday. Lucky me."

Huskerhorsepower was upset during the interview and didn't make a whole lot of sense. HH continually used his little finger to pick his gums. He also wouldn't take the pipe out of his mouth during the interview and it was very difficult to understand him. He left in a flash to get a pedicure for his toes. Not feet just toes. Have you ever seen his toenails. Looks like his face.

No comments: