FOX News

Friday, June 30, 2006

Michael's trophy deer


Michael Boehler is an outdoorsman of huge proportions. He has been hunting for 35 plus years. He has killed seven deer with only 79 permits in his life. He hunts the Republican River near Orleans Nebraska. He knows it like the back of his hand.

The clever hunter uses his cunningness to track down his prey. "I try to pretend I am a doe and I think what I need do to attract that trophy deer." Michael won't disclose his secrets but pictured is his largest deer to date. You will notice no antlers but a small gentle little deer headed to a brook to get a drink of water. Shortly after the picture was taken he blew the deer to Kansas. Unfortunately he only was able to save 3 lbs of meat.

"This is my biggest so far, but believe it or not I will get a bigger one sometime in the next few years."

Let's hope he does.

2 comments:

bhartz13 said...

As Grandma would say, poor thing. So sweet and yet Michael has no compassion. I heard he could fit the whole deer in his crockpot.

Anonymous said...

he tracks women the same way